The following links connect to special collections of digitized materials. Below each link is a description of materials contained in each collection.
1854 Map of Johnstown - This map shows the layout of Johnstown, Conemaugh, and the Cambria Iron Works as they existed in 1854.
Johnstown Flood of 1889- contains photographs of the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club, Flood aftermath, maps of the Conemaugh train yards-pre and post flood.
From the Collection- contains brochures, programs, commemorative booklets, post cards and other items held in the Society's collection.
Cambria Church Project- capturing the architectural and
personal story of the five churches closed by the Diocese in 2009.